For those who don’t know this game is out and about and ………….. meh….
I’ve been playing resident evil ever since the first game and im a huge fan of the saga.
This game was really a return to the roots of resident evil, playing with Jill and Chris again, its really a wonderful trip to the past.
Still there are a lot of things that got me happy and sad about this game
– the mood of the game, its a very fast game, a lot of surprises and a lot of action.
– there are a couple of times that your heart stops because you are not expecting this or that enemy and that was really missing in the last games.
– The whole action in a ship is quite awesome and the graphics in spite of not being top 5 are good.
– Navigation, until you get the hang of it you will get lost in the ship because its so huge.
– the ” bad guys ” are always the same, they could have put a lot more enemy’s.
– it just seems…. there is something missing.. but on the good side the ending does give a green light to a new game.
What do you guys think?