hope you like it ^^
1. ‘Tough times never last, but tough people do.’ – Robert H Schuller
2. ‘What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.’ – Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. ‘A problem is a chance for you to do your best.’ – Duke Ellington
4. ‘Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve.
Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.’ -Leroy Satchel Paige
5. ‘When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse.
And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.’ – Malcolm S Forbes
6. ‘If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it,
change the way you think about it.’ – Mary Engelbreit
7. ‘The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom
of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity.’ – Ulysses S. Grant
8. ‘One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses
the only strength which can overcome adversity.’ – Albert Schweitzer
9. ‘Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.’ – Michael Jordan
10. ‘When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane
takes off against the wind, not with it.’ – Henry Ford