Since i asked but i got no replies i will do a challenge for myself =P
how about these topics ?
- What you are passionate about. Whether it’s gardening, music, or math everyone is passionate about something.
- Food. Everyone eats and everyone has a favorite food, so why not write about it.
- Topics you disagree on. Have an opinion? Make it heard and write about it.
- Pop culture. Whether you follow the latest reality show or not there’s got to be something about pop culture that either engages you or disgusts you.
- Animals. Cute and cuddly or smelly and annoying, animals are here to stay so why not write about them.
- Morals. What makes right from wrong? Get your ideas out there!
- Types of art. Street art, graffiti, and the greats what kind of art inspires you?
- Foreign countries. Do you want to visit anywhere specific?
- Being healthy. Everyone is either dieting or trying to lose weight or be healthier.
- Sleep. Sleep issues and tips are some of the most common conversation topics.
- Crafts. Be creative! A Popsicle stick a button, what can you make with it?
- Going green. Hybrid cars and reusable bottles are all the rage these days.
- Safety tips. People always seem to have little tricks to not get sick or to shorten colds.
- Music. People love trying new types of music.
- Positivity. Self help and affirmations are very healthy things to write about.
- Clothing. Have a unique sense of style?
- Politics. Republican, democrat or third party? Write about why you think one is the best option.
- Movies. Have you seen any good ones lately, or any terrible one? Write about it!
- Books. Couldn’t put it down or couldn’t stay awake, books are always good to write about.
- Reviews. Writing reviews can help people find things easier or know what to avoid. Writing reviews is always helpful.
- The economy. With the economy the way it is it’s hard to not think about it. Why not write about it.
- Games. If you know a good card game, or if you invented a new craze you should write about it.
- Books. If you have a favourite book why not write about it?
- Travel. People want to hear about far off places, and home to you may be far off to someone else.
- The occult. Witches, ghouls and demons are fascinating to everyone.
I leave you this challenge too =)
How many of these can you talk about? =)
I will start soon to post these topics =)
have a good day ^^